Good or Bad?
This video that I found was pretty interesting. In this video from 60 minutes they did this experiment on babies if they knew wright from wrong. They do the experiment is that they put on a puppet show and have a character having a hard time with the box.a puppy in a yellow shirt helps the puppet open the box while the puppy in the green shirt just shuts the box. In the end, most of the babies choose the nice puppy. There were different baby studies but there were also studies that were tested on older kid on if the kids wanted to share the same amount of coins or have more than them. How this connect to class was that Lawrence Kohlberg talked about as we development moral reasoning, the thinking that we consider right or wrong.
.
That's interesting. I find the psychology of morals fascinating, (Well, i find the psychology of everything fascinating). I found that video to be a good video. I like how moral judgement changes through age, and what people view what is right and what is wrong.
ReplyDelete